We can take care of the selection of additional sales products and their corresponding sales objectives in 3 different ways:
- Manually: the (shop) manager in charge makes a selection of products, from the Motify library, which can be offered as additional sale at each location, and indicates a numerical target himself;
- Data Driven: the history of the cash register data is loaded into the Motify systems so that the products, including their underlying goals, appear automatically;
- Machine Learning: Motify is linked to the relevant cash register system. Based on the current cash register data, Motify suggests a number of products per transaction that fit the transaction in question.
Each employee or team has his or her own account, which allows for the tracking of his or her individual or team performances. Employees can also view each other’s performance via the tablet, creating a form of competition.
Existing cases have shown that thanks to the Motify Upsell Promoter©:
– More relevant offers can be made to customers and guests, increasing the customer experience and therefore customer loyalty;
– A higher turnover per time unit is made, which makes employees even more valuable to the organisation;
– You are better informed about the sales targets, which means you can add more content to the work;
– You are able to bring more variation into daily activities and as a result experience more job satisfaction